Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, this wool knitting yarn is so comfortable
- Easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
- It is made of high quality and durable material
- Soft, durable and no fading
- This wool knitting yarn would be great for a lacy scarf or small shawl, with plenty of yardage in each skein
- You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you touch it
- Compatible with: 10-11 needle
- Ironing Temperature: 120℃- 140℃
- Moisture Regain: 7.6%
- Material: 21%Plant Fiber & 70%Cashmere & 9%Beslen
- Color: White
- White color wool knitting yarn
- High quality wool knitting yarn
How to Choose Knitting Yarn:
- Read your knitting project's pattern to see what gauge yarn it requires. The gauge is the number of stitches and rows in four square inches and directly relates to the size of knitting needles the project uses
- Feel the difference between synthetic and natural fibers. Synthetic yarn is what you typically find in craft and discount stores. It's cheap, but can create some beautiful projects. Beginners usually start out with synthetic yarn, but once they're introduced to natural fiber yarn, like wool, cotton and silk, they rarely go back. Natural fibers are more expensive, but feel softer and have a much richer and cozy look to them
- Select a yarn that the store has enough of in order to complete your project. If you fall in love with a clearance skein, either find a small project that only uses one skein of yarn or force yourself to walk away. If you allow yourself to purchase small increments of yarn, your supply soon gets out of hand at home and you suddenly have a hodge podge of mixed yarns that don't coordinate
- Consider the needs of the person who receives the project. For instance, if a baby is to receive a knitted baby blanket, the blanket must be made with baby yarn because it's softer than other yarns and doesn't pill or stretch like others. It's also important to use the pattern's needle suggestion in combination with the right yarn to be sure that your loops are big enough that baby's fingers don't get stuck in them, but small enough that it's still safe
- Purchase all the yarn your project requires at the same time. One mistake that beginners often make is they buy one skein of yarn at a time in order to lessen the impact of the yarn's cost. The problem with this is that yarns are made in different dye lots, so even though you bought a skein Magnificent Marmalade on Monday, and then went back for another skein of the exact same color and brand, you may not get the exact same color
- 5 x 50g Comfortable Knitting Cashmere Wool Yarn
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.25||USD$ 10.43||USD$ 9.61||USD$ 8.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?