Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Wrap Waist Color Blue & Black Material Neoprene & Nylon Dimension 90 x 9cm/35.43 x 3.54in(L x W) Features Features Waist Wrap is designed to preserve body heat, promote water loss and provide extra back support
The waist's neoprene makes it comfortable, lightweight, durable and easy to care for
Easy to use, on lumbar muscle strain, cold stomach, etc. can play a good thermal efficiency
Easy to clean, you can hand wash
If you give your family, it is a good gift
Packaging Package Included 1 x Breathable Neoprene Wrap Slim Waist Support Belt Band
- Waist support belt is designed to preserve body heat, promote water loss and provide extra back support
- Waist Support Belt Band is a wonderful gift for sports lovers
- The neoprene support belt makes it comfortable, lightweight, durable and easy to care for
- This lumbar support belt is easy to use, on lumbar muscle strain, cold stomach, etc. can play a good thermal efficiency
- Elastic waist support belt is recommended for back pain, muscle pain and muscle injury
- Easy to clean, you can hand wash
- If you give your family, it is a good gift
- Size: 90 x 9cm/35.43 x 3.54in(L x W)
- Material: Neoprene & Nylon
- Made from neoprene which can be closely sticked to the location of required with the feature of wind-proof
- Elastic waist belt is recommended for back pain, muscle pain and muscle injury
- Stretchy design, one size fit for most people
Size in Detail:
- Do not assume that by wearing a neoprene waist support that your low back pain will disappear. Normally, it will require a combination of exercise, stress management and learning better body mechanics to reduce low back pain. Also, if you have a job that requires heavy lifting, learn from an occupational therapist how to properly lift. Using the legs and abdominal muscles instead of the low back can help prevent low back pain
- Assess your work and home environment and redesign areas where you sit so that they are ergonomic. Are your feet flat while sitting and head level with your computer monitor? Also, maintain a regular exercise and stretching routine of even 20 minutes a day to keep a foundation of core abdominal strength and traction through the spine to prevent low back pain or injury
- Ditch high heels or wearing a fat wallet in your back pocket; these habits create an unevenness in the low back that can contribute to low back pain over time. Experiment with different types of neoprene waist supports to determine which one is best for you
- Neoprene waist supports generally are a wrap-around band that fastens around the waist with Velcro to securely support and lightly compress the low back to relieve or reduce low back pain
- It may be recommended by a doctor, physical therapist or a chiropractor to help a patient protect her low back while healing from an injury
- A neoprene waist support provides a lightly compression and rigid support to the low back and sacrum to relieve chronic low back pain from poor posture, low back strain or injury
- The sacrum is the flattened, boney "saddle" at the bottom of the spine that is easily rounded when we sit in a chair. Doing so can easily cause chronic low back pain
- By using a neoprene waist support, an individual can create a taller posture that will not allow the low back to round and create more pain in the lumbar or sacrum areas of the low back
- The waist support provides firm support until the person develops the muscular functional strength to protect his back from further injury or pain
- Neoprene waist supports are generally light-weight, wide and attached with Velcro tabs. They can be cleaned with a soft cloth and soapy water
- There are different versions of the neoprene waist support that include heavier versions for use at work in an industrial setting or lighter, thinner versions for desk work
- There are versions that can also be worn for sports activities such as weightlifting. Power lifters, however, normally use leather weightlifting belts
- The sacral-illiac joints that are on either side of the spine are often very mobile after a low back injury
- It is easy to "hike up" one hip slightly higher than another while sitting
- Using a neoprene waist support can help keep the sacrum in a neutral position so that the S-I joints are also more level, thus helping to reduce low back pain
- Have your physician assess you. You may require a chiropractic adjustment or need to see a physical therapist to learn specific exercises that can lengthen, stretch and also strengthen core abdominal muscles to reduce low back pain
- Depending on the severity of your low back injury, doing yoga or physical therapy can help speed your recovery
- Ask your doctor if wearing a neoprene waist support is appropriate for your kind of injury or sensitivity
1 x Breathable Neoprene Wrap Slim Waist Support Belt Band
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.42||USD$ 10.25||USD$ 10.08||USD$ 9.86||USD$ 9.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.