Customers Also Bought
- Designed to stabilize a camera when shooting
- Camera wrist strap for cameras, camcorders and full size digital cameras
- Works with any cameras and camcorders
- Alleviates fatigue during extended sessions
- Can be mounted for use with the left hand on most of the cameras
- The Digital Camera Wrist Strap is designed to stabilize a camera or camcorder when shooting, and to alleviate fatigue during extended sessions of photography or videography
- Size: 95 x 40 x 15mm/3.7 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Fits comfortably around your hand and let you hold camera or camcorder safely with one hand
- Can be mounted for use with the left hand on most of the cameras
How to Sew a Camera Strap?
All but the tiniest, pocket-sized cameras need a sturdy neck strap so that the camera can be carried around the neck or shoulder. Smart photographers wrap the neck strap around their wrists so that they won't accidentally drop their expensive cameras while shooting. Plain Jane commercial camera straps are pricey, and attractive, colorful designer straps are even more expensive. If you have good basic sewing skills and access to a sturdy sewing machine, you can make a custom camera strap that's less expensive and reflects your style.
- Top stitch the strip of leather, suede or vinyl, right-side up, onto the length of 1 1/2 inch wide nylon webbing. Line up the edge of the sewing machine foot with the edge of the stacked strips and stitch down both long sides of the strips and through both layers to create a lined webbing strap
- Cut the narrower webbing in half lengthwise with sharp scissors
- Melt each end of the narrower webbing by running it through the flame of a match. Douse the flame and cool the melted edge of the webbing by pressing it into the damp sponge. The melted ends will prevent fraying
- Cut 4 squares, each 1 1/2 inch square, from the leather
- Tack-stitch one 3/8 inch webbing strap to the non-webbing side of the lined webbing strap: Overlap the narrower webbing end over the last 1/2 inch of the strap and center it before you tack-stitch it in place. Repeat with the other 3/8 inch webbing strap on the non-webbing side of the opposite end of the backed webbing strap
- Sandwich the end of the strap between two of the small cut squares of leather. Cover the tacked end of the 3/8 inch strap and match up the edges of both squares so that the sides are even with the sides of the strap. The ends of the leather should extend slightly less than 1 inch beyond the end of the strap
- Stitch a rectangular top-stitch across the bottom of the lined webbing strap, stitching through both layers of leather and the lined webbing strap. Catch the enclosed, tack-stitched end of the 3/8 inch webbing strap at one side of the rectangle and stitch back across the 3/8 inch webbing strap on the other. Stitch a squat "x" across the center of the rectangle, beginning at the last corner of the rectangle. This will securely attach the two webbing straps together. Repeat on the opposite end of the lined webbing strap
- Miter cut the unstitched ends of the leather so that they taper down from the width of the lined webbing strap to the width of the 3/8 inch strap. Cut the leather with sharp scissors and cut the tapers symmetrically on both sides of the 3/8 inch strap. Repeat on the opposite end of the lined webbing strap
- Top-stitch the triangular shaped leather tapers together, sandwiching and stitching the 3/8 inch webbing strap in place as you sew
- Thread a nylon slide adjuster onto the 3/8 inch strap, then follow with a nylon slide. Insert the end of the 3/8 inch strap through a camera eyelet, then back under the narrow strap and through the slide, and then through the slide adjuster. Repeat, attaching the other end of the strap to the remaining camera eyelet
- Adjust the camera strap length using the slide adjuster and adjust the slide to hold down the excess length of the narrow webbing
- 1 x JUEYING Durable Digital Camera Wrist Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.07||USD$ 8.91||USD$ 8.74||USD$ 8.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.