Customers Also Bought
- Such fashion hello kitty quartz movement wrist strap watch looks stylish
- This wrist watch is secure wearing and easy on and off
- These wrist watches feature fashionably and elegantly designed
- The precise surface decent watch is very charming for all occasions
- Fashion and popular design of this wrist watch goes from the boardroom to the dinner party with ease
- This wrist watch is made of high quality and durable material
- Best gift for holiday and birthday
- Material: Alloy Plating
- Such fashion hello kitty quartz movement wrist strap watch looks stylish.Genius style and precision features of this wrist watch provide you not just a great daily decor but also ensure each of your schedule never get early or late
- This wrist watch is secure wearing and easy on and off .Style and precision features of this Waterproof Wrist Watch that provides you not just a great daily decor but also ensure each of your schedule never get early or late. High crafted finishing and polished make Waterproof Wrist Watch comfortable to fit
- These wrist watches feature fashionably and elegantly designed.Elegant Wrist Watch is made of high quality and durable material. You can wear Waterproof Wrist Watch even when you are doing sports. Simple and stylish, this Kids Waterproof Wrist Watch is suitable for all occasion
- Best gift for holiday and birthday .If you are looking for a quartz wrist watch for your kids, our cheap Lady Watches will be your best choice. Your kids will love it.This Fashion Hello Kitty Quartz Movement Wrist Strap Watch is light, durable and ready to go anywhere
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
- Environmental pollutants and salts and oils from your skin build up on a wristwatch over time. These not only make the watch look dirty, but damage the watch's metals and other materials, such as leather straps. To keep your watch looking and functioning well as long as possible, you should clean it often--at least once a week if you wear the same watch daily. Cleaning a wristwatch takes little time and effort
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
- 1 x Wrist Watch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.19||USD$ 5.00||USD$ 4.83||USD$ 4.67||USD$ 4.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.