- Precise mens luxury watch will provide you much convenience when you want to know time
- Such men wrist watch adopt tungsten steel construction, which looks stylish
- Super strength men wrist watch folded buckle secure wearing and easy on and off
- The stainless steel solid gold watch is manufactured with exquisite high finishing
- Steel band unique watch features high precise time
- The men wrist watch is easy to match your cloth and it is also a perfect decoration
- Precise LED digital watch will provide you much convenience when you want to know time
- Such LED Wrist Watch adopt tungsten steel construction, which looks stylish
- The LED design of the dial provides you a clear time in the dark
- Super strength LED Wrist Watch folded buckle secure wearing and easy on and off
- You can use this LED digital watch as a elegant bracelet
How to measure:
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
How to Regulate a Mechanical Watch?
Regulating a mechanical watch is a relatively easy task that requires little skill and plenty of trial and error. Most mechanical watches are vintage timepieces manufactured before 1970. Although most watches produced today are battery-powered quartz models, mechanical watches remain in production. A tiny spring-loaded engine, called a "movement," powers a mechanical watch. A mechanical watch in good running condition may gain or lose between five and eight seconds a day. More time gain/loss may require a slight adjustment of the regulator
- Wind up your mechanical watch and set it aside for 24 hours to determine how much time it is losing. Time it against a quartz watch or clock. If the watch loses or gains less than eight seconds in 24 hours don't bother regulating it. If it gains or loses several minutes, there is something wrong with the movement and regulating it won't solve the problem. Take it to a watchmaker for repairs
- Place the watch on a table before you decide to open it for adjustment. Gravity and position play a role in the accuracy of a mechanical watch. According to Rolex, the watch may gain a few seconds if you lay it face up and running for 24 hours. It will lose a few seconds if the watch is set on its side with the crown (winding knob) facing downward. It will lose more seconds if the watch is set on its side with the crown facing up
- Use a case blade to open a snapdown case back of a mechanical watch if your positioning experiment does not work. Use a watchmaker's rubber ball, a wadded up ball of duct tape or rubberized jar opener to twist off counterclockwise a screwdown case back
- Place the watch face down on a clean, flat surface. Use a jeweler's loupe or magnifying glass to find the regulator. The regulator will be a notch next to the balance wheel with a "+" and "- " on either side. Most watches, however, have a thin bar between the "+" and "-". Many luxury watches don't have regulators and must be serviced by a watchmaker
- Use a toothpick or similar clean tool and move the bar a tiny fraction towards the "+" to make the movement gain time or towards "- " to slow it down. Use a screwdriver if the regular is a notch
- Set the watch aside for two hours and time it again to determine the gain/loss of seconds. Keep the case back off. Record the gain/loss and multiply it by 12 to determine how many seconds are gained or lost in 24 hours. Continue making incremental adjustments until the gain/loss is less than eight seconds. Your final adjustment should be made only within 60 to 120 seconds
Tips & Warnings:
- Novice watch collectors should practice on a cheap watch or one in poor condition for practice before attempting the real task
- Never force anything on a watch. You will break something. Send stubborn watches to a watchmaker
How to Select a Wristwatch
The right wristwatch, whether it is a sporty watch or an elegant, bejeweled time piece, can make or break an ensemble. There are also several styles, colors and brands to choose from, all of which can make the selection process even more confusing. When choosing a wristwatch, you need to keep in mind several points to choose a timepiece that will fit your lifestyle
- Set a price point. Walk into the store with a price you are not wiling to go over and stick to the number
- Wear a watch that suits your lifestyle. For instance, a globetrotting traveler would benefit more from a sports watch that is water or shock resistant. An executive may choose a more refined timepiece with a leather strap and gold-encrusted bezel
- Wear a watch that suits the occasion. An everyday plastic band watch can be worn for running errands or hosting a children's play group. A more elegant timepiece would be appropriate for a wedding or other formal event
- Look for a watch based on quality. A trendy watch may be less expensive and of lesser quality than a watch that you plan to wear for several years
- Look at the watch's function. Many people look for a timepiece that tells the time and nothing else. Others desire a watch that offers the date or month as well
How to Adjust a Watch Band?
- You will need a tool that looks like a small ice pick but has a hook shaped end
- Wearing a leather glove grasp the watch so that you can see the ends of the pins. You may need a magnifying glass. One end of the pins will be solid and the opposite will be two pieces pressed together. The watch pins look like miniature hair pins, they are just doubled stainless steel wire that have been flattened at one end
- You will want to estimate how many pins and links to remove to make the band fit. You can do small adjustments on many watches by sliding the clasp up a notch or two with the spring loaded pins
- Major adjustments require removing pins though
- Using the curved end pick, hold the watch band firmly and press the pick into the solid end of one of the pins with a fair amount of pressure. You should see the pin begin to push out the opposite side
- Once the pin is far enough out to grasp it with the needle nose pliers go ahead and grasp it and pull it on through. The Band will come apart at that link. Repeat the same procedure for the link above, or a couple of links. You want to remove an equal amount of links from each side of the watch band so that it is balanced but do one side at a time
- Go ahead and place the links back together once you have removed the ones you wanted to get rid of. Push the pin through the hole with your pliers. You may need to place the watch firmly against a table edge, in the leather glove, and press firmly with the closed end of the pliers
- Now repeat the procedure with the opposite side of the watch band and remove the same amount you did from the previous side
- 1 x Wrist Watch
- 1 x Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 6.47||£ 6.36||£ 6.24||£ 6.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Thomas P. Brennan
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this Men Wrist Watch. When I received my Unique Watch, I was very excited. I loved the look. I took it to my jeweler to have the size adjusted (I have small wrist) and Off I went. I love the style. Everyone who ask can they see my new stylish bracelet are even more impressedd when they find out it is a Mens Luxury Watch. The time looks very impressive with a push of a button. I am very pleased with Solid Gold Watch.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is really a cool watch that looks just awesome on your wrist. It's bold and bright and the gunmetal color shines quite nicely at sunlight. It's a little bit heavy but I think that's the way it should be. Seems to be quality built, it does not look like a cheap item for sure. You won't be dissappointed. You need to take it to a jeweler to adjust the bracelet to your wrist, but that's very quick and dirty cheap. For me, 4 links were removed in under five minutes by a jeweler at the mall, for just $2 dollars. <br/> <br/>I just love this watch, certainly is a great conversation timepiece.
Was this review helpful?
Antonio José Tinoco Sánchez
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: For an item that was less then $1 I was surprised at the quality. Even if they didn't work I think recycling them would have gotten my money back. <br/> <br/>They are heavy for a watch but not so much for being a metal bracelet. <br/> <br/>The numbers are big and bright which will be good for me and my sister. She is more vision impared then I am. <br/> <br/>They need to be re-sized (hense the Sumu wrestler heading) but I'm sure my local jeweler or Wal-Mart can tighten them up. <br/> <br/>Very awesome product! I think I'll order the one with the Blue numbers too!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: The watch is heavier than I expected. Based on the price, I thought it would be very light. It feels more expensive than it really is. The watch is easy to program, even though it does not come with instructions. Also, I have a pretty large wrist, and it is still loose on me -- so, you can feel pretty confident this will fit your wrist. Also, I get complimented on it. One thing I did not expect is that this does look like I am wearing a bracelet... which is something I did not intend. Never having worn a bracelet, I was a little nervous (albeit without reason), but I have only been complimented.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this watch and it is awesome. it hasn't peeled paint or anything yet.. ive had it for about 2 weeks, EVERYONE i show it too say aww man thats awesome,. i wish i had that ..and i tell them the price and they wana get it haha
Was this review helpful?