Customers Also Bought
- Square Wrist Watch is great for active women and kids, fashion digital watches are charming for any occasions
- Electronic Wrist Watch with adjustable time knobs - pull out the knobs to adjust time, easy operation
- With designs that embody the effortlessly chic and carefree nature
- Electronic Wrist Watch strap feels comfortable and secure on the wrist
- Light function for illumination at night and very convenient to you
- This Electronic Wrist Watch is high quality and popular style in market
- This Digital Wrist Watch's wristband is adjustable
- Material: Silicone(Watchband)
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Size: Approx. 23 x 2.5cm/ 9.1 x 0.98in(L x W)(Watchband); 4.2 x 4 x 1.2cm/ 1.65 x 1.57 x 0.47in(L x W x T)(Watch Dial)
- These 8 sparkling colors are available, just choose your favorite one to make your life more colorful
- LED display and personalized fan design
- The watchband can be easily adjusted
- Digital LED wrist watch is great for active women and kids
How to Replace a Crystal in an Electronic Watch
- Replacing a crystal oscillator or watch crystal in an electronic watch requires concentration and skill in working with the small components of watches, although the process is easy to follow. Use either the same brand of watch crystal or a generic brand. A different brand of watch crystal will not negatively affect the watch's performance as long as the new crystal is the same material and size as the previous crystal. Remove the back of the electronic watch, remove the old watch crystal, clean the watch case using a polishing cloth, and use a watch crystal press or epoxy to install the new watch crystal
- Remove the back of the watch using a master case opener, a Swiss case knife or a screwdriver depending on whether the back of the watch is a screw-in, a pressure fit, or is held in place by screws. The bezels of some watches hold the crystal in place with the bezel held into the body of the watch with screws
- Use a crystal lift to remove the tension ring or crystal gasket that holds the watch crystal. If the watch contains an epoxy that holds the crystal in place on the bezel, then use methylene chloride to melt the epoxy. Remove the watch movement from the case
- Use a polishing cloth to clean the case and to remove any debris from the area that held the watch crystal
- Set the movement back into the watch. Replace the old crystal gasket if it shows excessive wear or damage
- Use a watch crystal press or jeweler's epoxy two-part cement to install the new watch crystal into the crystal gasket or onto the bezel depending on how the previous watch crystal was held in place
How to Select a Wristwatch
The right wristwatch, whether it is a sporty watch or an elegant, bejeweled time piece, can make or break an ensemble. There are also several styles, colors and brands to choose from, all of which can make the selection process even more confusing. When choosing a wristwatch, you need to keep in mind several points to choose a timepiece that will fit your lifestyle
- Set a price point. Walk into the store with a price you are not wiling to go over and stick to the number
- Wear a watch that suits your lifestyle. For instance, a globetrotting traveler would benefit more from a sports watch that is water or shock resistant. An executive may choose a more refined timepiece with a leather strap and gold-encrusted bezel
- Wear a watch that suits the occasion. An everyday plastic band watch can be worn for running errands or hosting a children's play group. A more elegant timepiece would be appropriate for a wedding or other formal event
- Look for a watch based on quality. A trendy watch may be less expensive and of lesser quality than a watch that you plan to wear for several years
- Look at the watch's function. Many people look for a timepiece that tells the time and nothing else. Others desire a watch that offers the date or month as well
How to Adjust a Watch Band?
- You will need a tool that looks like a small ice pick but has a hook shaped end
- Wearing a leather glove grasp the watch so that you can see the ends of the pins. You may need a magnifying glass. One end of the pins will be solid and the opposite will be two pieces pressed together. The watch pins look like miniature hair pins, they are just doubled stainless steel wire that have been flattened at one end
- You will want to estimate how many pins and links to remove to make the band fit. You can do small adjustments on many watches by sliding the clasp up a notch or two with the spring loaded pins
- Major adjustments require removing pins though
- Using the curved end pick, hold the watch band firmly and press the pick into the solid end of one of the pins with a fair amount of pressure. You should see the pin begin to push out the opposite side
- Once the pin is far enough out to grasp it with the needle nose pliers go ahead and grasp it and pull it on through. The Band will come apart at that link. Repeat the same procedure for the link above, or a couple of links. You want to remove an equal amount of links from each side of the watch band so that it is balanced but do one side at a time
- Go ahead and place the links back together once you have removed the ones you wanted to get rid of. Push the pin through the hole with your pliers. You may need to place the watch firmly against a table edge, in the leather glove, and press firmly with the closed end of the pliers
- Now repeat the procedure with the opposite side of the watch band and remove the same amount you did from the previous side
How to Measure:
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
Environmental pollutants and salts and oils from your skin build up on a wristwatch over time. These not only make the watch look dirty, but damage the watch's metals and other materials, such as leather straps. To keep your watch looking and functioning well as long as possible, you should clean it often--at least once a week if you wear the same watch daily. Cleaning a wristwatch takes little time and effort.
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
- 1 x JULIUS Square LED Digital Wrist Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.47||USD$ 19.80||USD$ 19.13||USD$ 18.24||USD$ 18.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on01-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've had this watch for almost a year now and absolutely love it. One of the best purchases I've made in the last 5 or 10 years.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: We were very impressed with this product. The price is amazing for the quality of the system. Works great and will make tailgating lots of fun.
Was this review helpful?
Andres Pera Salmon
Bought this item on11-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: I RECEIVED IT AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT. NOW I CAN TAKE THE WATCH WITH ME ALL THE TIME AND HAVE IT EASILY AVAILABLE. IT IS COMFORTABLE LIGHT AND EASY TO USE. GREAT LITTLE GADGET!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I really love this product. It's great that I can securely wear this watch with me when I go for walks, bike or go to the gym. What a clever idea.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: Everything you read about this item is true. (Except those who say the watch is the wrong direction once its placed in the holder. HELLO, turn the clock face so you can read it by pivoting the display with your two fingers!) The decorative grooves end up against the skin and the flat side ends up on the outside. I think someone in quality control missed this one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: The clasp is secure, it's easy to read, and I love the juxtaposition of analog and digital. If I had one critique, it would be that it's a little difficult to read the digital time in the dark with the nighttime illumination feature of the watch, but you can still read the analog time. <br/> <br/>If you're looking for an inexpensive watch that is modern and professional, this is a great watch to buy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: I was looking for a "simple" watch. No frills. This watch actually has a lot of capabilities (stop watch, alarm, etc.) that I really don't use (I use my iPhone), but at least they don't get in the way. The only thing I do miss is a second hand. Had I noticed it didn't have one, I probably would have looked more. But, I do like this watch.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-06-2010
- Other Thoughts: Purchased these last minute for my grandboys birthday. Just wanted to add one more thing. These wound up being the hit of the party and their #1 gift. Who would have known. My daughter said they work great and have a good range. No problems with these. A sure-fire hit. Overall...very satisfied and would recommend!
Was this review helpful?