Customers Also Bought
- Color:Various color available
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Leather Men's Watch is easy to take on and off
- This Wrist Watch for men is made of genuine PU leather band, it will gives you a comfortable feeling when you wearing it
- Leather Men's Watch for men which is designed with a tiny calendar shows the time clearly accurate, so you can arrange schedule effectively
- Life water proof of theLeather Men's Watch make you not to worry about the splashed water
- Wholesale Sports Quartz PU Leather Watchband Men's Wrist Watch at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Men Wrist Watch will give a different feeling. The unique design will make you look so manful
- Solid steel pin buckel coming with genuine PU leather band is easy to take on and off
- Tiny calendar on the dial is also a smart design for you to arrange schedule effectively
- The precise surface decent watch is very charming for all occasions
- Time is an elemental and eternal component of the universe
How to measure:
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
How to Select a Wristwatch
The right wristwatch, whether it is a sporty watch or an elegant, bejeweled time piece, can make or break an ensemble. There are also several styles, colors and brands to choose from, all of which can make the selection process even more confusing. When choosing a wristwatch, you need to keep in mind several points to choose a timepiece that will fit your lifestyle
- Set a price point. Walk into the store with a price you are not wiling to go over and stick to the number
- Wear a watch that suits your lifestyle. For instance, a globetrotting traveler would benefit more from a sports watch that is water or shock resistant. An executive may choose a more refined timepiece with a leather strap and gold-encrusted bezel
- Wear a watch that suits the occasion. An everyday plastic band watch can be worn for running errands or hosting a children's play group. A more elegant timepiece would be appropriate for a wedding or other formal event
- Look for a watch based on quality. A trendy watch may be less expensive and of lesser quality than a watch that you plan to wear for several years
- Look at the watch's function. Many people look for a timepiece that tells the time and nothing else. Others desire a watch that offers the date or month as well
How to Adjust a Watch Band?
- You will need a tool that looks like a small ice pick but has a hook shaped end
- Wearing a leather glove grasp the watch so that you can see the ends of the pins. You may need a magnifying glass. One end of the pins will be solid and the opposite will be two pieces pressed together. The watch pins look like miniature hair pins, they are just doubled stainless steel wire that have been flattened at one end
- You will want to estimate how many pins and links to remove to make the band fit. You can do small adjustments on many watches by sliding the clasp up a notch or two with the spring loaded pins
- Major adjustments require removing pins though
- Using the curved end pick, hold the watch band firmly and press the pick into the solid end of one of the pins with a fair amount of pressure. You should see the pin begin to push out the opposite side
- Once the pin is far enough out to grasp it with the needle nose pliers go ahead and grasp it and pull it on through. The Band will come apart at that link. Repeat the same procedure for the link above, or a couple of links. You want to remove an equal amount of links from each side of the watch band so that it is balanced but do one side at a time
- Go ahead and place the links back together once you have removed the ones you wanted to get rid of. Push the pin through the hole with your pliers. You may need to place the watch firmly against a table edge, in the leather glove, and press firmly with the closed end of the pliers
- Now repeat the procedure with the opposite side of the watch band and remove the same amount you did from the previous side
- 1 x Wrist Watch
- 1 x Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.38||USD$ 22.19||USD$ 20.01||USD$ 17.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.