Customers Also Bought
- Show your charm with this steel wristwatch
- This attractive mechanical steel wristwatch goes from the boardroom to the dinner party with ease
- This mechanical steel wristwatch is made from high quality material, which makes it comfortable and durable for everyday wear
- Roman numeral markers show your distinctive taste
- Calendar date display at 3:00
- Water Resistant: 10m/32.8ft
- Dial Diameter: 38mm/1.4in
- Watchband: 18mm/0.7in
- Material: Steel
- Accurate watch movement keeps a good time and the wristband can be adjustable freely
- Keep track of time and distance with this mechanical steel wristwatch. It will be your best choice
- With many useful functions, the watch is the ideal timepiece for the active people
- Fashion and popular design of this automatic mechanical wrist watch goes from nice items with ease
How to Replace a Crystal in an Electronic Watch
- Replacing a crystal oscillator or watch crystal in an electronic watch requires concentration and skill in working with the small components of watches, although the process is easy to follow. Use either the same brand of watch crystal or a generic brand. A different brand of watch crystal will not negatively affect the watch's performance as long as the new crystal is the same material and size as the previous crystal. Remove the back of the electronic watch, remove the old watch crystal, clean the watch case using a polishing cloth, and use a watch crystal press or epoxy to install the new watch crystal
- Remove the back of the watch using a master case opener, a Swiss case knife or a screwdriver depending on whether the back of the watch is a screw-in, a pressure fit, or is held in place by screws. The bezels of some watches hold the crystal in place with the bezel held into the body of the watch with screws
- Use a crystal lift to remove the tension ring or crystal gasket that holds the watch crystal. If the watch contains an epoxy that holds the crystal in place on the bezel, then use methylene chloride to melt the epoxy. Remove the watch movement from the case
- Use a polishing cloth to clean the case and to remove any debris from the area that held the watch crystal
- Set the movement back into the watch. Replace the old crystal gasket if it shows excessive wear or damage
- Use a watch crystal press or jeweler's epoxy two-part cement to install the new watch crystal into the crystal gasket or onto the bezel depending on how the previous watch crystal was held in place
How to Change a Wristwatch Battery?
- Determine how the back cover of your watch is fastened. Some have snap-on caps you can simply pry off with a screwdriver. Some caps have screw threads running around their edges. For this example we'll use one held on with small phillips screws. So in this instance, we need both phillips and flat precision screwdrivers
- Remove the four screws holding on the cover
- Gently pry off the cover
- Protect the screws!A digression: Note the placement of the screws in the screwdriver box. It's very important that when you put aside watch screws, you put them in some sort of container so you don't accidentally sweep them off your workspace. They are very easy to lose, and very difficult to replace. Hardware stores like Ace or Home Depot are not going to have anything that size
- Here is the watch with the back cover off. Every watch that uses batteries has different ways of securing them in their socket. Sometimes they snap in. Sometimes they're held in with screws. This one is held in with a clip
- Release the clip and remove the battery
- Buy a replacement. Radio Shack is usually a good bet. If you still have access to the store that sold you the watch, you could try it as well
- Insert the new battery and reattach the clip
- Put the cap back on
- Reinstall the screws
- Your watch lives again
- 1 x Fashion Automatic Mechanical Steel Wristwatch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.93||USD$ 23.03||USD$ 22.13||USD$ 20.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?