Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and high quality battery
- Lets you take your XBOX 360 to anywhere in the world without a heavy voltage converter
- With constant running to your XBOX 360, especially when you go out to additional paying, your standard battery alone will not usually be sufficient
- Using advanced cell technology and quality parts, it's guarantees the stamina you need for long work sessions and travel
- AC Adapter for XBOX 360 is manufactured to the highest quality available and with true enhanced performance
- This is an original product
- Compatible with: X360
- Rev: S2
- Input AC: 200-240V-2.5A, 47-63Hz
- Output DC: 175W MAX. 12V-14.2A, 5Vsd-1A
- Color: White
- Manufactured to the highest quality available and with true enhanced performance
- Use this AC Adapter for XBOX 360 and get the job done. High quality and new XBOX 360 AC Adapter
- This AC Adapter for XBOX 360 can constant run to your XBOX 360, especially when you go out to additional paying, your standard battery alone will not usually be sufficient
- Very well made Nintendo Wii Power Adapter for long term use
How to Fix a AC Adaptor For your Xbox 360
The Xbox 360 is like other electronic devices that rely on getting the correct amount of electricity to run correctly. The Xbox power supply is designed with a fail safe orange light that goes on when there is a problem when the Xbox 360 is turned on. This can be caused by a faulty connection that is interfering with the flow of electricity between the power supply and the Xbox 360. Fixing this problem can be done by the owner and will keep the power supply and the Xbox 360 working the way that it should.
- Disconnect the power connector coming from the power supply in the power socket of the Xbox 360 console. Unplug the AC plug of the power supply from the surge protector power strip. Leave the power supply alone for a few hours to dispel any residual electricity.
- Disconnect the power connector from the connection on the power supply. Take the clean cloth and rub the power supply to remove any dust from the case and also from the open connector and the AC plug. Do the same to both sides of the power connector.
- Take an alcohol-moistened cotton swab and gently wipe the open connector of the power supply, the AC plug and both sides of the power connector. Take another alcohol-moistened swab and gently wipe the power socket of the Xbox 360. Wait for the alcohol to dry.
- Connect the power connector to the Xbox 360 power supply. Connect the other end of the power connector to the Xbox 360 power socket. Plug the AC plug of the Xbox 360 power supply into the surge protector power strip. Turn on the Xbox 360.The orange light should now be off.
- 1 x Original AC Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.30||USD$ 17.68||USD$ 16.06||USD$ 13.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.