Customers Also Bought
- The XBOX 360 holder is a must item for Xbox 360 users
- Ideal solution for wall-mounted flat panel HDTVs and home theater projectors
- Silde and clip the sensor platform for easy mounting and storage XBOX 360 holder
- Secure mounting apparatus allows Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to rotate 40-degrees of yaw
- Base can be used for mounting on standard camera tripods
- Compact & easy to install XBOX 360 holder
- Color: Black
- Silde and clip the sensor wall mount for easy mounting and storage XBOX 360 holder
- The sensor wall mount for XBOX 360 holder is easy to set up and install, convenient to use
- High quality base ensure the sensor wall mount for XBOX 360 sturdy and durable for long time use
- The outer package of the sensor wall mount for XBOX 360 holder, comes in good condition
- 1 x Sensor Wall Mount Holder For Microsoft XBox 360
- 1 x Base
- 4 x Screws
How to Fix an XBox 360 Game Holder?
Originally released in 2005, the Xbox 360 is Microsoft's successor to the Xbox video game console. Unlike other major consoles of its generation, the Xbox 360's game holder comes in the form of a disc tray that pops out rather than remain inside the body. Over time, especially in older models, the disc tray can stop functioning properly, even to the extent of it refusing to come out. When this occurs, there are a couple of ways you can try to fix it without voiding your warranty. However, if these do not work, you must submit a ticket to Microsoft.
- Press the power button on the Xbox 360. Depress and hold down the eject button on the front of the console. Wait a few moments and see if the tray successfully opens.
- Tap the side and the top of the console firmly two or three times. Sometimes, wires inside the console can become loose, causing the disc tray to become unresponsive. Tapping the console firmly can put the wires back into place.
- Insert a straightened paperclip into the hole beneath the right-hand side of the Xbox 360 disc tray. This will force the tray to open. Check and see whether any sticky discs are in the tray to have caused the problem.
- Navigate to the Microsoft website for Xbox 360 repair.
- Click "Start a Repair Request."
- Fill out the requested form, which includes your name, address and Xbox 360 serial number. The serial number is on the backside of the console. You will receive an email confirming your ticket, along with a region-specific address to which you must mail the console.
- Remove all connected accessories. Microsoft only needs the bare console.
- Find a local shipping facility (post office or specialty courier company) and ask about safely packing the console. Send it to the address you were given from Microsoft.
Tips & Warnings
- Do not attempt to fix the disc tray yourself; this would require opening the console, which will void your warranty.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?