Customers Also Bought
- Two quiet and powerful fans increase system airflow, keeping the console cool even in confined space
- Reduces the temperature to improve the performance
- Detect and cool down your XBOX360 automatically
- This USB Dual Cooling Fan keep your XBOX 360 from overheating
- Compact design for XBOX360
- Additional USB power cable available
- Compatible with: XBOX360
- High performance
- Unique design
- Simple to use
- This XBOX360 Cooling Fan is human engineering design, scientific and healthy. So what are you still waiting for
How to keep your XBOX 360 from overheating:
The XBOX 360 is known for overheating, even with the heat sink Microsoft put in the newer systems. Buying cooling fans that attach to the XBOX can void warranties and often do not work very well. I've found a way that keeps the XBOX cool and will not void your warranty.
- Looking at the front of the XBOX point the Hawaiian Breeze fan so it will blow at the back right corner of the system.
- Set the XBOX on top of the laptop cooling station. This gives the XBOX some breathing room.
- Thats it, I've had my XBOX 360 for over a year and never had it overheat, even after leaving it on all night once.
How to Fix the Cooling Fan in an XBox:
The Xbox 360 has a design flaw that causes heat buildup whenever it is used. The cooling fan inside of the XBox 360 was not designed to handle this problem all of the time and so can break down and start making a loud noise. Fixing the cooling fan requires replacing it with a more efficient model purchased from an electronics or computer store. You can do this if you are willing to open up the game console. The replacement cooling fan will not only run quieter but will also dissipate more heat from inside of the Xbox 360.
- Remove all of the cords from the Xbox 360. Grab the top of the faceplate and squeeze. Put two fingers inside of the open door at the bottom of the faceplate and push up. Wiggle the faceplate free and put it aside.
- Push the right side of the Xbox 360's case inward. Insert the thin stick into the crack and release the four tabs at the top that are holding the gray plastic inside panel. Push the Power button once. Release the gray plastic inside panel on the right side in a similar manner to what was done on the left side.
- Turn the Xbox 360 face down on the table. Push the bottom shelf inward. Use the torx screwdriver to remove the 14 screws. Turn the Xbox 360 back face up. Pull the top case off of the bottom case and put it aside.
- Remove the screws from the back panel using the torx screwdriver. Remove the back panel and put it aside. Pull off the two side panels and put them aside.
- Remove the screws from around the DVD drive using the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver. Lift up on the DVD drive and pull off the power cable from the back. Squeeze the sides of the cable attached to the circuit board that is coming from the DVD drive. Pull the cable off of the circuit board. Put the DVD drive aside.
- Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the screws surrounding the fan. Lift the cooling fan up off of the circuit board. Squeeze the sides of the cable attached to the circuit board that is coming from the cooling fan. Pull the cable off of the circuit board. Discard the cooling fan.
- Hold the replacement cooling fan in position over the circuit board. Insert the cable coming from the cooling fan into the connector on the circuit board. Place the cooling fan into position on the circuit board and reattach the screws.
- Reattach the cable to the DVD drive and the cable to the circuit board. Put the DVD drive back into position and reattach the screws. Reassemble the Xbox 360. Reattach all of the cables
- 1 x Dual Cooling Fan for XBOX360
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.28||USD$ 14.63||USD$ 13.97||USD$ 13.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.