Customers Also Bought
- The XBOX360 stand is designed for compatible with xBox360 Kinect
- You can keep your Kinect sensor hanging in upright stand, strong and durable
- The XBOX360 stand stand keeps your kinect sensor safe
- Slide IN/OUT kinect sensor platform is easy for mounting and storage
- It is lightweight and space-saving
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: XBOX360 KINECT
- Color: Black
- The sensor stand will keep your kinect sensor safe and stable
- The stand is designed with detachable style which is convenient for storage
- This kind of XBOX360 stand is lightweight and space saving
- 1 x Stand
How to Connect Kinect to an Xbox 360
The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, which has been available to the public since 2005. Microsoft's newest invention is Kinect, also known as Kinect for Xbox 360. Kinect uses a sensor that allows the user to interact with various games through movement, spoken word and other objects. Kinect is unique because there is no remote or paddle required to interact with the video game. Your body and voice acts as the remote. Connect the Kinect sensor to your Xbox 360 and let the fun begin.
Wireless Network Adapter Attached to the Back of the Xbox 360
- Unplug the USB cord from the back of your Xbox 360. Leave the wireless network adapter attached to the console.
- Plug the Wi-Fi USB extension cable into the wireless network adapter.
- Open the oval door on front of the Xbox 360 to expose the USB ports. Plug the other end of the USB extension cable into one of the two USB ports. One end of the cord should be plugged into the network adapter, and the other end should be plugged into the USB port on the front of the Xbox 360 console. Skip to section three.
- Find the power cord that has both an outlet connection and a USB connection. Connect the cord to the Kinect unit. Plug in the USB prong to the USB port on the back of the Xbox. Plug the wall outlet prongs into a wall outlet. A green light on the Kinect sensor should flash and then become solid.
Xbox 360 Has an HD DVD Player Plugged Into the Back of the Console
- Unplug the end of the USB cord that is plugged into the back of the Xbox 360. Plug it into one of the USB ports on the front of the Xbox 360 console.
- Find the power cord that has both an outlet connection and a USB connection.
- Connect the cord to the Kinect unit. Plug in the USB prong to the USB port on the back of the Xbox. Plug the wall outlet prongs into a wall outlet. A green light on the Kinect sensor should flash and then become solid.
Update Console Software
- Insert the disc labeled "Kinect Adventures."
- Use the Xbox control to maneuver to "My Xbox" and select "Kinect Adventures."
- Update the console software by inserting the "Kinect Adventures" disc. If your console's software needs to be updated, you will be prompted to update the software. Choose "Yes." "Play" "Kinect Adventures."
Tips & Warnings
- Kinect requires 175 megabytes (MB) on the hard drive. See ""Resources" if you are getting a storage device error.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.93||USD$ 8.59||USD$ 8.26||USD$ 7.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.