Customers Also Bought
System Requirements for PC:
- Power Consumption: 300 mA
- Operating Voltage: 15V DC
- Processor: INTEL Pentium 60MHz or faster (depends on operating system)
- Memory: (RAM) 32MB (depends on operating system)
- Hard Drive: 5MB free space
- Communication: One free physical COM-port (or USB to RS232/COM adapter)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95/ 98(recommended)/ NT/ ME/ 2000/ XP
- Serial Eprom: 24Cxx, 25Cxx, 93Cxx, MDA2062, NVM3060, M6M800xx, S2100, S24Hxx, TC89xxx, X2444, M35080
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TMS370 Series: TMS370C002A, TMS370C010A, TMS370C012A, TMS370C020A, TMS370C022A, TMS370C032A, TMS370C036A, TMS370C040A, TMS370C042A, TMS370C050A, TMS370C052A, TMS370C056A, TMS370C058A, TMS370C256A
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TMS374 Series: TMS374C003APQQ, TMS374CD13APQQ
- MOTOROLA MC68HC05 Series: MC68HC05B6, MC68HC05B8, MC68HC05B16, MC68HC05B32, MC68HC05X32(0D53J), MC68HC05X32(0D69J), MC68HC05X32(1H52A), MC68HC05X32(1D69J), MC68HC705X32(2D59J), MC68HC705B16, MC68HC705B16N, MC68HC705B32, MC68HC05L28, MC68HC05E6(0F82B), MC68HC05E6(0G72G), MC68HC05H12(0H57A), MC68HC05P3(1E25B)
- MOTOROLA MC68HC08 Series: MC68HC08AS32(1J27F), MC68HC08AZ32, MC68HC08AZ32(0J66D), MC68HC08AS60, MC68HC08AS60(8H62A), MC68HC08AZ60, MC68HC08AZ60(2J74Y), MC68HC08AZ60A
- MOTOROLA MC68HC11 Series: MC68HC11A8(old), MC68HC11A8(new), MC68HC11E1, MC68HC11E9, MC68HC11EA9, MC68HC11EA9(0D46J), MC68HC11EA9(1D47J), MC68HC11EA9(2D47J), MC68HC11F1(2F37E), MC68HC11F1(E87J), MC68HC11K4, MC68HC11K4(1E62H), MC68HC11K4(3E74J), MC68HC11KS2(1E59B), MC68HC11KA4, MC68HC11KA4(0E57S), MC68HC11KW1, MC68HC11L6, MC68HC11P2(3E74J), MC68HC11P2(1E53M), MC68HC11P2(0G10V), MC68HC11PA8, MC68HC11PH8, MC68HC11PH8(3D64J), MC68HC11PH8(0H30R)
- MOTOROLA MC68HC(S)12 Series: XC68HC12B32(9H91F), MC68HC12B32(1H91F), MC68HC12B32(3H91F), MC68HC12BE32(2H54T), MC68HC12BE32(0J38M), MC68HC12D60(0K75F), MC68HC12D60(1F68K), MC68HC12D60(1L28M), MC68HC912DG128(5H55W), MC9S12D64(2L86D), MC9S12DG256(2K79X)
- Please attention: this programmer is not good for Motorola chips. If you want do Motorola chips, please choose Motorola 908 programmer,705 programmer and 912 programmer.
- Include high output current MPU
- External output for on-board device programming
- Serial port interface (up to 115K baud) works on (COM1, COM 2, COM3 or COM4).
- Electrical requirements
- The external power supply unit is needed
- Fully compatible with all software versions of "Device Programmer Desktop"
- Software update (ATMEGA) - directly from "Device Programmer Desktop"
- Software version control mechanism
- Self check for error handling
- High speed RS232 communication interface, fully compatible with USB to RS232 adapter
- Fully upward-compatible XPROG connector
- Multi functional XPROG-m connector
- 8 pin DIP socket for on- board programming
- Supports many PLCC, QFP, LQFP adapters for on- board programming
- High speed hardware engine (PLD)
- Two PWM regulated and ADC controlled voltage regulators
- The XPROG-M car programmer will be a must have car accessory
- This car programmer is the best choice for you
- Made of high quality material of this XPROG-M programmer is durable for a long time using
- This XPROG-M car programmer is very convenient for you to check engine of your car
- XPROG-M Programmer uses advanced technology to ensure the accurate of the stoppage
- With this car accessories programmer, you can know and remove engine trouble easily
- This car OBD programmer will be your first and the best choice to read the engine trouble code
How to Understand OBD Codes:
- An OBD code scanner can help with engine repairs. It can retrieve both pending codes and trouble codes, giving you a diagnosis on the engine. This by itself can save you money in the long term in garage diagnostic fees. However, it also helps to know a little about the codes themselves. The scanner's manual will have a listing of trouble codes, and many of the codes are defined online at sites like obd-codes.com. There is also a way to read the code to get a general gist of the problem, before you go looking for a definition
- Hook up the OBD code reader to the data link connection in your vehicle. This diagnostic port can very by make and model, but it's usually on the driver's side and under the dashboard and steering wheel
- Turn the scanner on, if your brand of reader does not instantly come on when it senses a connection. Turn on your car next. You may need to either turn the electrical system on or start the engine. Once the diagnostic system and the reader have established a connection, the code will appear on the scanner's screen
- Look at the code on the screen and find the first character. If your vehicle was manufactured after 1996, your car will go by OBD-II standards, and the first character will be a letter of the alphabet. Codes from before 1996 may follow different standards, but the older ones are usually two- to three-digit numbers. These older codes are harder to "read" and you should should just look the number up
- Look at the first letter of the code. This letter has a specific meaning. "P" stands for "powertrain." "B" stands for "Body." "C" stands for "Chassis." "U" stands for "Network Communication. These letters correspond to where the problem is located
- Look at the number following the first letter. For all locations, "0" denotes a generic code as set forth by the Society of Automotive Engineers. A "1" denotes a code specific to the vehicle's manufacturer. If the code is generic, you can likely find a definition in your reader's user manual. However, your manual may not contain manufacturer trouble codes. For those, like with OBD-I and older codes, you may have to locate that information online
- Turn the vehicle off and unhook the scanner. Look up the trouble code, and then, you're going to have to make a decision on whether you have the expertise to fix the problem or not. In some cases, there may not be an easy DIY solution, and you should consult a professional mechanic
How to Reset OBD Codes:
- OBD codes (On-Board Diagnostics) let you know something is wrong with your car's engine. Once the problem has been repaired, the code should either erase itself or be removed. It's inadvisable to reset an OBD code without addressing the problem that caused it, as the light will simply reappear again over time and you may be risking serious damage to your engine. Several ways are available to erase codes at home, though not every method will work for your vehicle. The only sure way to remove codes is by using a scanner
- Connect your vehicle's diagnostic terminal, usually called the Assembly Line Diagnostic Link (ALDL), to a code scanner and turn the ignition on. Use either an OBD1 or an OBD2 scanner, depending on the age and computer system of your vehicle. The scanner reads the codes stored in the computer and then gives you the option to clear them. Select that option
- Go to a local auto parts store like Auto Zone, Advance Auto or Pep Boys to ask for a free OBD code reset if you don't have a scanner. Most chain auto parts stores offer this service, including reading the codes for you, free of charge
- Disconnect your battery. Remove the negative battery cable first, then the positive and allow the car to sit for a few minutes. Reconnect, using the positive first and then the negative. This resets the engine codes in some vehicles, though it also interrupts other functions, such as the clock and the radio settings
- Let the engine codes disappear on their own if you've fixed the source of the problem. Several successful engine ignitions and runs allows the "check engine" light to extinguish. If your car continues to run well for a specific amount of time after that-the time differs for each make and model of car-the code will reset within the computer
- Force the automatic code clearing by cranking your engine, driving forward several yards, then reversing several yards. Shut the engine off and repeat three times. This imitates the successful runs and shuts off the "check engine" light on the dash by the fourth crank
- 1 x XPROG-M Main Unit
- 18 x Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x CD Software and User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.81||USD$ 48.39||USD$ 46.98||USD$ 45.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.