Customers Also Bought
- Soft fiber construction dries quickly
- Drawstring elastic waistband mens swim trunk ensures the perfect fit
- Polyster lining mens swim trunk gives you added support and comfort
- The stretch fiber fabrication is fast drying creating a mens square swimwear that is comfortable in or out of the water
- Special color design and contrasting stitching create a mens swim trunk that is classic and stylish perfect to wear while at the beach or lounging by the pool
- Fabric Material: 81% Chinlon & 19% spandex
- Lining Material: 95% Polyester & 5% spandex
- Unique mens swim trunk design will make your hip become more warped in the swimming pool
- You will stand out from the crowd and catch everyone's eyeball with this mens swim trunk
- The mens square swimsuit features a sporty trunk silhouette and it is made from soft stretch fiber
Size in Detail:
68-74cm / 26.77-29.13in
74-80cm / 29.13-31.49in
80-86cm / 31.49-33.85in
86-92cm / 33.85-36.22in
92-98cm / 36.22-38.58in
How to Measure Your Underwear Size:
- Flush by clear water below 30℃ after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
- Heat is Bad: To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- After a Swim, Rinse: Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim
- Tanning: Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
How to Store Swimwear for Winter:
Packing up your swimwear for the winter can be a sad reminder of the long, cold months ahead. However, if you pack and store your swimwear hastily, you may also be disappointed in the condition of your swimwear come next summer. Take the time to clean, pack and store properly so you can enjoy your swimwear for another season
- Choose a gentle laundry detergent formulated specifically for delicate clothing items
- Wash your swimwear. Once you have chosen a detergent, you must choose a method of washing. Very delicate items may need to be hand washed, while others do just fine in your washing machine. Check the tag on your swimwear for specific cleaning instructions
- Dry your swimwear thoroughly. Again, you should check the tag on your swimwear for cleaning instructions, but it is always a good idea to hang dry your swimwear. Some fabrics do just fine in the dryer, however more delicate fabrics can become misshapen or weak
- Pack your swimwear in fabric garment bags if possible. Regular plastic bags allow moisture to be trapped inside and can cause your swimwear to mildew. If space is an issue, plastic storage bags that allow you to vacuum out the air are also a good option
- Store your garment bags in a temperature controlled environment if possible. Under-bed or closet storage is preferable to attic or basement
- Clean your storage area before placing your packed swimwear in there for the winter
Removing Sand From a Bathing Suit:
Getting sand out of your bathing suit is a dilemma that most beach lovers face frequently. Most sunbathers would like to quickly toss their swimsuit into the washing machine to remove sand embedded in their swimwear. Unfortunately, after attempts of machine washing to remove the sand, damage to your suit is the ultimate result. If you've tried to remove sand from your bathing suit and failed, follow these steps to keep the beach out of your suit and turn your sand-removing frown upside down
- Rinse your suit in cold water. Fill a tub with cold water. Place your bathing suit in the basin and let it soak for 10 minutes. Gently remove the water from your swim wear. Rinsing the suit will remove any extra debris before you attempt the next step
- Lay the suit flat to dry on a towel. Drying the suit allows the sand to be removed easily. Find a cool dry place for the suit to dry. Do not place the bathing suit in direct sunlight to dry. The sun could cause your swim wear to fade
- Shake the sand off the dry swimsuit. After the suit is completely dry attempt to shake the suit vigorously to remove the sand. Use a dry towel to rub the sand off the suit to remove any leftover sand on the garment. Do not use a brush or harsh surface to get rid of the sand. Bathing suit material has a tendency to stretch and pull easily if it is scrubbed too hard
- Wash the suit in lukewarm soapy water. To remove any odors and dirt from your bathing suit, hand-washing is required. Fill the basin with water and a mild detergent. Add 1 tsp. of detergent per gallon of water. Wash and rinse the swimsuit until it is clean. Repeat Step 2 and lay the garment down on a flat surface to dry
- Repeat Steps 1 through 4 until no sand remains in the bathing suit. Sand removal may require you to repeat the first four steps at least twice. But it is better to take meticulous care to remove the sand by hand, than risk stretching or discoloring your suit by throwing your swimsuit into the washer and dryer for a fast cleaning
- 1 x YINGFA Men's Swim Trunk
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.21||USD$ 17.27||USD$ 14.33||USD$ 10.41||USD$ 10.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.