Customers Also Bought
- The Anti Fog Swimming Goggles are designed with anti fog coating and features -6.0 corrective lens
- Adjustable head strap so it may be customized to your face for optimal fit
- Lens offers ultra wide-angle vision
- Perfect for competition or just casual swimming
- This Swimming Accessories are suitable for swimming lovers who is near sight
- Material: Polycarbonate(Lens & Buckle); Silicone rubber(Lens Ring & Head Strap); Polyurethane(Nose Pad)
- Size: 5 x 2.6cm / 2.1 x 1.0in(L x W)(Frame); 4mm / 0.2in(W)(Lens Pad)
- Cool swimming goggles come in two colors
- Front view of this swimming goggle
Maintainance of the Swimming Glasses:
- Goggles have anti-fog coating inside the box, do not hand, paper or cloth wipe
- To ensure the fog effect, rinse with water after use and dry, and put the shadows into the mirror box collection
- Please avoid placing the heat goggles or sun exposure
- Before use, adjusted the length of the lens so as not to loose
How to Use a Snorkel:
- Test your mask and snorkel together to determine fit and comfort.
- Position the small rubber strap that attaches the snorkel to your mask so that the snorkel passes just above your left ear. (If you are using a special left-handed snorkel, it will be on your right.)
- Take a deep breath, bite down on the mouthpiece and submerge your head in the water.
- Exhale sharply once to clear any water that may be in the snorkel shaft. This is commonly called 'blasting' or 'purging.'
- Inhale gently at first in case there is any residual water. Blast a second time if needed, and continue to do so whenever water enters the snorkel.
- Learn to move gently on the surface'rapid or abrupt movements can fill the snorkel with water.
- Inhale and hold your breath, then dive to explore the underwater environment around you.
- Ascend, make sure the snorkel end is above the surface, then purge to clear the tube of water.
- Breathe cautiously to be sure the snorkel has cleared completely. If you don't have enough air left to purge, lift your head above the surface and take the snorkel out to breathe.
Clearing the Snorkel of Water
- Make sure you are gripping the mouthpiece of the snorkel securely with your teeth.
- Exhale forcefully through your mouth. The majority of the water should be expelled from the tube. This method is commonly called "blasting" or "popping."
- Inhale gently at first in case there is any residual water. Blast a second time if needed.
- Continue blasting whenever water enters the snorkel.
How to Enjoy Snorkeling When Your Afraid of The Water/swimming:
- First of all, you'll need to decide whether you'll take lessons with a group or individually. Naturally the smaller the class the more personal attention you may get, but we had 20 or more people in our class and it worked out fine.
- If you're Monkish (germaphobic) you'll want to purchase you're own snorkeling equipment, since the ones they hand out are just thrown together in buckets of germicide after each use.(I wasn't thrilled with that but I wasn't going to let that stop me).A cheap mask and snorkel set goes for as little as $ 25 bucks, extra for fins.
- Next, you'll pick out scuba wet suits , masks and snorkels & the guide will give instructions on how to use the snorkel, and if the mask fits properly( tight seal around the face). He'll have you put the mask on and tell you to breathe. If it fits properly you won't be able to breathe thru your nose, so don't freak out like I did. You'll be breathing thru the snorkel.
Snorkeling with the fishys
- On entering the water, stick close to the guide, you may want help. When you finally put your face in the water and attempt to swim you may have the irrational thought come over you "Someone's going to drown me" but force that thought out and replace it with "Don't be stupid, a total stranger isn't going to jail, and miss their vacation.
Caribbean vacation snorkeling with the turtles
- Here's the part that's worth overcoming you're fear. Once you get in the water you realize you don't have to "swim" at all. The wet suits make you buoyant and you're basically floating on top of the water while barely paddling the flippers. Once I relaxed and realized how simple it was, it was AWESOME!! Next, it'll be one of those Hawaiian vacation packages or a Caribbean vacation and we'll swim with the turtles.
How to Prevent Your Snorkeling Mask From Fogging:
- Rinse your mask with salt water or fresh water.
- Drain the water from inside the mask.
- Spit into the inside of your mask in the center of each viewing window.
- Spread the spit vigorously throughout the window using your middle and index fingertips. Rub side to side or in a circular motion and cover the entire window area.
- Rinse your mask thoroughly.
- Slick your hair back and put your mask on - immediately after rinsing and just prior to entering the water.
- Flush out the mask and remove any debris with fresh water after use.
- Store the mask at room temperature in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- 1 x Pair of Swimming Goggles
- 1 x Glasses Case
- 3 x Nose Pads
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.16||USD$ 12.13||USD$ 12.10||USD$ 12.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.