Customers Also Bought
- Anti-fog coating and ultra violet protection design to the swimming goggles
- Made with high quality polycarbonate, silicone rubber and polyurethane material, it is very durable
- Adjustable head strap of the swimming goggles for optimal fit
- Bright color of the swim gear will bring you a good mood
- The best swimming accessories is the same as shown in the picture
- It is perfect for competition or just casual swimming
- Material: Polycarbonate(Lens & Buckle); Silicone rubber(Lens Ring & Head Strap); Polyurethane(Nose Pad)
- With fine workmanship, this swimming goggles is comfortable for wearing
- It can effectively protect your eyes from hurt under water
- High quality anti-fog swimming goggles can be used for a long time
- Designed with anti fog and anti UV functions will have a good performance underwater
- The designer swimming goggles also have all kinds of color can be available
Maintainance of the Swimming Glasses:
- Goggles have anti-fog coating inside the box, do not hand, paper or cloth wipe
- To ensure the fog effect, rinse with water after use and dry, and put the shadows into the mirror box collection
- Please avoid placing the heat goggles or sun exposure
- Before use, adjusted the length of the lens so as not to loose
How to Wear Swimming Goggles?
Goggles are an essential part of both competitive and recreational swimming. Extended time in the pool can cause great irritation to your eyes due to the cleaning chemicals, namely chlorine. Wearing goggles while in the pool protects your eyes and allows you to see underwear, making your swim play that much safer. Before jumping into the water, it is important to try out the goggles and make sure you are wearing them correctly and with the right fit
- Purchase a pair of swimming goggles from your sporting goods store. Be sure to select a size that best suits you (i.e. children will need child-size goggles). If you wear glasses or contacts, you may want to purchase prescription goggles from your eye doctor
- Hold the goggles against your eyes. Pull the elastic band over the top of your head, and allow it to rest around your head, just about your ears. Test the default sizing of the elastic band.
- Make adjustments to the elastic band as needed using the buckles on each side. Pull the buckles tight to make the elastic band smaller if the trial fit was too loose. Loosen the band within the buckles to make the elastic band longer if the trial fit was too tight
- Try the goggles on with the newly adjusted elastic bands. Make further smaller adjustments as necessary
- Place the goggles on, over your eyes first and pulling the band around your head second. Adjust the plastic goggles over your eyes, ensuring there is a tight seal against your face before jumping into the water
How to Clean Swimming Goggles?
Competitive swimmers who spend a lot of time in the pool or at the shore rely on their goggles for eye protection and clear race-time vision. Unfortunately goggles, punished by the elements and time, quickly lose their functionality. A few preventative tricks and a post-swim routine can keep them clean and working for you instead of against you
- Choose the right fit. One of the reasons goggles get so dirty so quickly is because they don't fit the swimmer properly and are too frequently immersed in the salt of the sea or chlorine of the pool. A tight, right fit assures limited exposure to the water's elements
- Put your goggles on securely (good suction) before you get in the pool. Limiting contact with the water lessens dirt accumulation
- Rinse your goggles right after your swim in clean, fresh water
- Wash the goggles with a mild liquid dish soap or baby shampoo
- Rinse thoroughly. Soap residue can irritate your eyes during your next swim
- Dry them completely with a lens-cleaning cloth
- Store them properly in a pouch or box in a dry location
- Clean the other parts of the goggles in the same soapy solution, drying all parts fully. If the goggles absorb the odors of the pool, use a little lemon juice and water to clean them, but do not allow this solution to touch the lenses
- 1 x Pair of Swimming Goggles
- 1 x Glasses Case
- 3 x Nose Pads
General Model Y2600AF(V) Brand YINGFA Spec Condition New Type Swimming Goggles Material Polycarbonate(Lens & Buckle)
Silicone rubber(Lens Ring & Head Strap)
Features Features Anti-fog coating and ultra violet protection
Highly fashionable, brand new and never used
Made with high quality material, very durable and great suction
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Swimming Goggles
1 x Glasses Case
3 x Nose Pads
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.14||USD$ 12.04||USD$ 11.94||USD$ 11.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.