Customers Also Bought
- Flash Index IS0100: GN20m
- Effective Illuminate Angle (Level x Vertical): 60°×40°
- Recycle Time: 5-7S
- Flash Duration: 1/1000S
- Color Temperature: 5600k
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries (Alkaline)
- Size: 65 x 60 x 98mm/2.6 x 2.4 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Compatible with: All the SLR cameras, mini cameras with hot shoe, and the digital cameras
- SLR camera flash can be attached to your light stand, insert your flash unit and umbrella and adjust your mount so it is at an optimum angle for getting great photographic results time after time
- Hot shoe flash mount on top make it easy that you could mount a hot shoe flash slave sensor receiver
- This digital camera flash can effectively reduce shadows and adds depth to your pictures thanks to the adjustable head which zooms swivels and tilts for added versatility
- The camera flash unit will bring great good effect to the photos you take
- The camera flash is compatible with a lot kinds of cameras
- The SLR camera flash will be the best equipment for the shutterbugs
- These are NON-OEM products
- The camera flash is better sealing against dust and moisture, to better match the weather-resistant design
- Seeing from every angle, the digital camera flash is perfect for your purchasing
- Easy to use and easy to be installed are the main features of the camera flash
- With a screw on the SLR camera flash, the flash is well fixed
- Specific illustration is given on the back of the camera flash for your correct using
How to Use a Camera Flash:
Using a camera flash may come in handy when taking pictures indoors, at night or during a cloudy day. When your camera has reached maximum aperture or you are without faster film, using the flash may be your best option. What follows are some basic tips on using the flash to enhance your photos
- Know the advantages of using a flash: versatility (quality of light may be adjusted various ways), portability (most flashguns can fit inside your pocket) and adjustability (brightness may be changed according to the distance from subject and lens aperture required)
- Learn the disadvantages of using a flash: limited range and coverage (most flashes have a range of only a few meters), short duration (this limits the range of shutter speeds and prevents you from spotting problems before they occur) and heavy battery consumption
- Choose a flashgun. The main types of flashguns include Hot Shoe Mounted (fits into a slot in your camera), Bounce flash (provides flexibility with adjustable head that allows bouncing light off any surrounding surface), Hammerhead flash (more powerful gun used by professionals), Ringflash (highly specialized gun designed for macro photography) and Slave flash (secondary flashguns used for fill-in lighting)
- Watch your shutter speed. Your flash will only work adequately at certain shutter speeds. For example, if the shutter speed is set faster than your flash sync speed, you risk having only part of the picture frame exposed
- Adjust the aperture. The aperture controls all of the light entering the lens and is dependant on the power of your flashgun. Exposures can be controlled by either keeping the flash output constant and varying the f-stop or by choosing an aperture and adjusting the flash power to suit it
- Use the manual mode for multiple pictures at a fixed distance. Manual flash emits a fixed (or constant) output regardless of changes in light levels or subject distances. Therefore, using this mode will offer consistent exposures
- Try using the flash on sunny days. A controlled burst of flash may eliminate unwanted shadows on your subject's face. In addition, daytime flash may be used for fill-in light, leading to more natural (and detailed) pictures. Experiment with your camera to see which flash setting works best
How to Synchronize a Camera Flash:
Today's digital Single Lens Reflex (dSLR) cameras have the ability to adjust their sensitivity to light (ISO) as needed when it starts to get dark. However there are some circumstances when you will want to use an external flash to add light to a shot. When shooting with an external flash you have to make sure you shooting at shutter speed that will synchronize with your flash, otherwise you will end up with extremely underexposed photos
- Install a fully charged battery and memory card into your camera. Any time you are heading out to shoot, always make sure you batteries are fully charged and you have extra memory cards
- Install new batteries into your external flash. If you use your flash a lot you may want to consider investing in rechargeable batteries
- Attach the external flash by sliding it onto the camera's hot shoe. Secure the flash in place by screwing the locking ring on the base of the flash
- Turn the camera on, and select the shutter priority exposure mode. Depending on the make of your camera, shutter priority will be designated with "S" or "Tv" for time value if you are shooting with a Canon camera. Set your shutter speed to 1/250th of second or less. This is the most common maximum shutter speed for digital cameras. Some DSLR's will sync at 1/500th of second, but most will sync at 1/250th of a second or less
- Turn the flash on and when the ready light is on, look in your camera's viewfinder. You should see a small lightning bolt indicating a flash is attached
- Hold the camera to you eye, compose the scene and take the picture
- 1 x Camera Flash
Spec Compatible Brand Other Condition New Type Camera Flash Parameters
Flash Index IS0100: GN20m
Effective Illuminate Angle (Level x Vertical): 60°×40°
Recycle Time: 5-7S
Flash Duration: 1/1000S
Color Temperature: 5600k
Compatibility All the SLR cameras, mini cameras with hot shoe, and the digital cameras Power Source Power Source 2 x AA Batteries (Alkaline) Features Features SLR camera flash can be attached to your light stand, insert your flash unit and umbrella and adjust your mount so it is at an optimum angle for getting great photographic results time after time
Hot shoe flash mount on top make it easy that you could mount a hot shoe flash slave sensor receiver
This digital camera flash can effectively reduce shadows and adds depth to your pictures thanks to the adjustable head which zooms swivels and tilts for added versatility
The camera flash unit will bring great good effect to the photos you take
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camera Flash
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.57||USD$ 12.20||USD$ 11.83||USD$ 11.34||USD$ 11.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?