Customers Also Bought
- Stainless Steel Inner Container Homemade Yogurt Maker will make 1 or 2 quarts at one time, so you have plenty on hand to last for a week's worth of breakfasts and snacks
- SNJ-5361 yogurt maker is a great way to start your day with different delicious yogurt flavors to choose from
- This Automatic Yogurt Maker is light, convenient and easy to clean (only one container to wash)
- Exquisite appearance and color of this electric Frozen Yogurt Machine is fashionable
- FREE gift with purchase - Yogourmet Probiotic Yogurt Starter
- Inner Container Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 1L
- Power: 20W
- Voltage: 220-240V/50HZ
- Prepare all-natural, thick and creamy yogurt with this Stainless Steel Inner Container Automatic Yogurt maker
- Making yogurt with this Homemade Yogurt Maker at home allows you to control the sweetness, ingredients, fat content, and thickness of the yogurt
- This Rice Wine/Yogurt Maker Machine help you easily change flavors to make blueberry, boysenberry, cherry, even strawberry cheesecake
- Use your imagination to create fresh, all-natural flavors Yogurt
Homemade Yogurt Recipe
- 4 cups of fresh, organic 2% milk
- 1/3 cup of powdered milk
- 1/2 cup organic yogurt (this will be your starter)
Buy organic milk that is fresh as possible. Slowly heat the milk on the stove over low-medium heat
At this point you can choose to add powdered milk. Powdered milk creates thicker yogurt that takes less time to ferment
It's optional if you are using whole milk or two percent
The most tedious thing about making yogurt is watching the milk get hot. You need it to hit 170 degrees, but not have it boil
Once hit the target temperature, remove from heat and then wait for the milk to cool
When the milk is cooled to the proper temperature, mix a small amount it in with the yogurt
Once you add the starter, the milk can be placed in the pre-heated yogurt maker for four to eight hours
Refrigerate before serving
Makes about 1 quart
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- It is important to use good-quality whole-milk yogurt
- 3 cups (720g) strained yogurt (see below) or Greek-style yogurt
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla (if using). Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate 1 hour
Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions
To make 1 cup (240g) of strained yogurt, line a mesh strainer with a few layers of cheese cloth. then scrape 16 ounces or 2 cups (480g) of plain whole-milk yogurt into the cheesecloth.
Gather the ends and fold them over the yogurt, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours
Above recipe start with and strain 6 cups of yogurt
Makes about 1 quart
- 1 x Yogurt Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.40||USD$ 30.13||USD$ 27.85||USD$ 24.82||USD$ 24.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.