Customers Also Bought
- Homemade Yogurt Maker will make 1 or 2 quarts at one time, so you have plenty on hand to last for a week's worth of breakfasts and snacks
- Stainless Steel Inner Container yogurt maker is a great way to start your day with different delicious yogurt flavors to choose from
- This Automatic Yogurt Maker is light, convenient and easy to clean (only one container to wash)
- Exquisite appearance and color of this electric Frozen Yogurt Machine is fashionable
- FREE gift with purchase - Yogourmet Probiotic Yogurt Starter
- Inner Container Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 1L
- Power: 15W
- Voltage: 220-240V/50HZ
- Prepare all-natural, thick and creamy yogurt with this SNJ-5201 Automatic Yogurt maker
- Making yogurt with this Homemade Yogurt Maker at home allows you to control the sweetness, ingredients, fat content, and thickness of the yogurt
- This Yogurt Maker Machine help you easily change flavors to make blueberry, boysenberry, cherry, even strawberry cheesecake
- Use your imagination to create fresh, all-natural flavors Yogurt
Homemade Yogurt Recipe
- 4 cups of fresh, organic 2% milk
- 1/3 cup of powdered milk
- 1/2 cup organic yogurt (this will be your starter)
Buy organic milk that is fresh as possible. Slowly heat the milk on the stove over low-medium heat
At this point you can choose to add powdered milk. Powdered milk creates thicker yogurt that takes less time to ferment
It's optional if you are using whole milk or two percent
The most tedious thing about making yogurt is watching the milk get hot. You need it to hit 170 degrees, but not have it boil
Once hit the target temperature, remove from heat and then wait for the milk to cool
When the milk is cooled to the proper temperature, mix a small amount it in with the yogurt
Once you add the starter, the milk can be placed in the pre-heated yogurt maker for four to eight hours
Refrigerate before serving
Makes about 1 quart
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- It is important to use good-quality whole-milk yogurt
- 3 cups (720g) strained yogurt (see below) or Greek-style yogurt
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla (if using). Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate 1 hour
Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions
To make 1 cup (240g) of strained yogurt, line a mesh strainer with a few layers of cheese cloth. then scrape 16 ounces or 2 cups (480g) of plain whole-milk yogurt into the cheesecloth.
Gather the ends and fold them over the yogurt, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours
Above recipe start with and strain 6 cups of yogurt
Makes about 1 quart
- 1 x Yogurt Maker
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.97||USD$ 18.72||USD$ 17.47||USD$ 15.81||USD$ 15.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?