Customers Also Bought
- This high grade, all-aluminum Diabolo Yo Yo has a wing shape for easier string tricks
- The Diabolo Yo Yo comes with a take-apart design for complete access and control
- The Diabolo Yo Yo offers benefits such as improving coordination, flexibility, and strength
- Lots of fun for kids and adults
- Size: 54 x 37.5mm/ 2.12 x 1.47in(Dia. x W)
- Material: Aluminum alloy & Silica gel
- Effective On-line Distance: 34mm / 1.33in
- Bearings Size: 5 x 11 x 5mm / 0.19 x 0.43 x 0.19in(L x W x H)
- Suitable Play Method: 3A 5A 1A
- The Chinese Yo Yo has a high-speed ball-bearing axle and aerodynamic, weighted rim design that makes it one fast-playing yo-yo
- Using a high-speed ball-bearing for incredible tricks and friction stickers for perfect response
- If you can play it fast enough, you will hear a whistling sound when spinning the yo-yo at high speeds
- Suitable for above 6 years old children
How to Use A Yo-Yo:
- Slip the ring on your yo-yo's string onto your finger. Turn your hand palm-side up, with the yo-yo in your palm. Now hold on to it
- Thrust the front part of your arm down and spread your fingers and point them down while you throw your yo-yo down
- When the yo-yo goes down about 2 feet, turn your hand back side up and pull it up
- There is an easier way to do this. You pull the string over your finger, then hold on to it with your palm faced down, next thrust it down and pull up after it has been down for about 3 seconds
- Put the yo-yo in your hand make a muscle and hold the yoyo
- Slap non dominant hand and let go of the yoyo then turn your hand over and catch
How to Use Different Styles of Yo-Yo Play
The art of being great at the yo-yo is something you have to practice for quite some time. You can be great using a variety of different styles. Believe it or not, there are actually five different styles for using a yo-yo. You can see different yo-yo masters switch between styles and view performances with all five style at yo-yo contests.
- Identify the first style that is called the single A, or 1A, by looking for a single sleeping yo-yo. This means the yo-yo spins at the end of the string. Using this style, you can land the yo-yo string in the groove and perform some difficult tricks using just one yo-yo. Yo-yos used for these tricks have a wider axle and require you to use binding techniques to get the yo-yo to return.
- Recognize the double A style, or 2A, by looking for two yo-yo's and a combination of looping tricks. Most of the time imperial yo-yos are used for 2A tricks. It uses both hands and can incorporate sleeping tricks into the act.
- Detect the triple A, often abbreviated to 3A, if you see two sleeping yo-yos and a combination of string tricks. Once they are both "sleeping" you can do tricks using both yo-yos at the same time for each trick. Popular yo-yos used in this style are the Mach 10 and Velvet Rolls.
- Determine an Off String yo-yo trick, or 4A, if the yo-yo can flip off the string. Using this style, the string can control the yo-yo to using a whipping motion to perform the tricks. The yo-yo is thrown on and off the string for terrific tricks.
- Spot the Free Hand style, or 5A, if the yo-yo has a counter weight attached to the end of the string to complete the tricks. No fingers are needed to finesse tricks from this specialized yo-yo. The counter weight and the yo-yo are used in combination to do a series of complicated tricks on and off the string.
- Suitable for children above 6 years old
- 1 x Yo Yo
General Brand Sonic Spec Condition New Type Yo-Yo Material Aluminum alloy & Silica gel Dimension 5 x 11 x 5mm / 0.19 x 0.43 x 0.19in(L x W x H)(Bearings); 54 x 37.5mm/ 2.12 x 1.47in(Dia. x W) Features Features This high grade, all-aluminum yoyo has a wing shape for easier string tricks
It comes with a take-apart design for complete access and control
It offers benefits such as improving coordination, flexibility, and strength
Lots of fun for kids and adults
NOTE Suitable for children above 6 years old Packaging Package Included 1 x Yo Yo
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 83.35||USD$ 79.85||USD$ 76.36||USD$ 71.70||USD$ 71.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?