Customers Also Bought
- Bearing Type: Speed Precision Chromium U-shaped Ball Bearings
- Ball Type: Butterfly Type
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Bearing Size: Φ5 x Φ 11 x 5mm/0.20 x 0.43 x 0.20in
- Yo-Yo Diameter: 5.3cm / 2.01in
- Recovery System: Rubber Recycling System
- Suitable for Play: 1A 3A 5A
- Online Effective Width: 40mm/1.58in
- Maximum Idling Time: 12 minutes
- Surface Treatment: Anodic Oxidation
- Best YoYo will make a great novelty for adults and children
- A perfect gift for friends, kids, and loved ones
- Fashionable and interesting toy for children
- You can change the cord as required
- It offers benefits such as improving coordination, flexibility, and strength
- This yoyo is made of high quality technical metal that allows for stable and balanced high speed routines
- If you can play it fast enough, you will hear a whistling sound when spinning the yo-yo at high speeds
- Using a high-speed ball-bearing for incredible tricks and friction stickers for perfect response
- Lots of fun for kids and adults
- If you can play it fast enough, you will hear a whistling sound when spinning the yo-yo at high speeds .This high grade Personalized Yo Yo is made of durable material. Metal YoYo is fashionable and interesting toy for children
- Great for looping tricks or all-around play .Using a high-speed ball-bearing for incredible tricks and Friction Stickers for perfect response. You only need one Best YoYo when you've got one of the best. With a bead blast finish, the yo-yo feels smooth to the touch and weighted right in your hand
- Even better the Best YoYo offers an innovative new response system that spins circles around the competition.This AULDEY Professional Athletics Metal Flight Master YoYo is the best choice for you
- Suitable for above 8 years old children
How to Use A Yo-Yo:
- Slip the ring on your yo-yo's string onto your finger. Turn your hand palm-side up, with the yo-yo in your palm. Now hold on to it
- Thrust the front part of your arm down and spread your fingers and point them down while you throw your yo-yo down
- When the yo-yo goes down about 2 feet, turn your hand back side up and pull it up
- There is an easier way to do this. You pull the string over your finger, then hold on to it with your palm faced down, next thrust it down and pull up after it has been down for about 3 seconds
- Put the yo-yo in your hand make a muscle and hold the yoyo
- Slap non dominant hand and let go of the yoyo then turn your hand over and catch
How to Teach Beginning Yo-yo Skills:
- Teaching a beginner to use a Yo-yo is more difficult than learning it yourself. When you learned Yo-yo, you probably spent a great deal of time practicing and gaining a feel for how the Yo-yo works. This is the best way to learn, because you respond to how the Yo-yo moves. Teaching the Yo-yo involves making the student comfortable with the device, and building a firm foundation of knowledge
- Tell the student about the theory and history of the Yo-yo. Explain how Yo-yo works, its history and the different designs. Learning these steps helps the student visualize the mechanics of working with a Yo-yo. This enables thim to progress further when he has mastered the basics
- Show the student how to hold the Yo-yo. Tie a permanent loop and knot in the end of the string. Feed a small amount of string through the loop, and place it over your middle finger. This is a slip-knot that holds the Yo-yo in place. Hold the Yo-yo in the palm of your hand. This is the basic start position; demonstrate it to your student
- Teach the student the basic tricks, from which she can learn other tricks. The most obvious is the creeper or sleeper move. Demonstrate this by throwing the yo-yo down, out of your hand. Depending on the model, this causes it to go down to the ground, and stay there for a period of time. Quickly tug on the string -- to coil the yo-yo back up -- when it loses some of its momentum. Demonstrate this move
- Tell the student to practice these moves. Becoming comfortable with a Yo-yo is crucial to further development. When the student has mastered the creeper move, he will have an appreciation of how to hold and perform tricks. Learning to maneuver a Yo-yo is tricky, and requires many hours of practice
- 1 x Yo-Yo
General Brand AULDEY Spec Condition New Type Yo-Yo Size Φ5 x Φ 11 x 5mm/0.20 x 0.43 x 0.20in Material Aluminum Alloy Dimension 5.3cm/2.01in Features Features It will make a great novelty for adults and children
A perfect gift for friends, kids, and loved ones
Fashionable and interesting toy for children
You can change the cord as required
It offers benefits such as improving coordination, flexibility, and strength
This yoyo is made of high quality technical metal that allows for stable and balanced high speed routines
If you can play it fast enough, you will hear a whistling sound when spinning the yo-yo at high speeds
Using a high-speed ball-bearing for incredible tricks and friction stickers for perfect response
Lots of fun for kids and adults
Operation Slip the ring on your yo-yo's string onto your finger. Turn your hand palm-side up, with the yo-yo in your palm. Now hold on to it
Thrust the front part of your arm down and spread your fingers and point them down while you throw your yo-yo down
When the yo-yo goes down about 2 feet, turn your hand back side up and pull it up
There is an easier way to do this. You pull the string over your finger, then hold on to it with your palm faced down, next thrust it down and pull up after it has been down for about 3 seconds
Put the yo-yo in your hand make a muscle and hold the yoyo
Slap non dominant hand and let go of the yoyo then turn your hand over and catch
NOTE Suitable for above 8 years old children Packaging Package Included 1 x Yo-Yo
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.57||USD$ 20.86||USD$ 20.14||USD$ 19.20||USD$ 19.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?