Customers Also Bought
- Perfect balance, excellent response, and smooth spin make it a great choice for players even today
- Great for looping tricks or all-around play
- Allows both beginners and advanced players to achieve tricks once thought impossible
- The Chinese Yo Yohas a high-speed ball-bearing axle and aerodynamic, weighted rim design that makes it one fast-playing Chinese Yo Yo
- Available in 9 colors
- Bearing: Live axle
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 12.5 x 14.5m / 5 x 5.7in(Dia. x W)
- Using a high-speed ball-bearing for incredible tricks and friction stickers for perfect response .If you can play it fast enough, you will hear a whistling sound when spinning the yo-yo at high speeds.This Musical Electronic Lighting Unique Diabolo Plastics Chinese Yo-Yo is the best choice for you
- This Chinese Yo Yo is made of high quality technical plastic that allows for stable and balanced high speed routines
- This Chinese Yo Yo With a bead blast finish, the Personalized Yo Yo feels smooth to the touch and weighted right in your hand. Even better the Best YoYo offers an innovative new response system that spins circles around the competition
Size in Detail:
- Suitable for above 2 years old children
How to Use A Yo-Yo:
- Slip the ring on your yo-yo's string onto your finger. Turn your hand palm-side up, with the yo-yo in your palm. Now hold on to it
- Thrust the front part of your arm down and spread your fingers and point them down while you throw your yo-yo down
- When the yo-yo goes down about 2 feet, turn your hand back side up and pull it up
- There is an easier way to do this. You pull the string over your finger, then hold on to it with your palm faced down, next thrust it down and pull up after it has been down for about 3 seconds
- Put the yo-yo in your hand make a muscle and hold the yoyo
- Slap non dominant hand and let go of the yoyo then turn your hand over and catch
How to Teach Beginning Yo-yo Skills:
- Teaching a beginner to use a Yo-yo is more difficult than learning it yourself. When you learned Yo-yo, you probably spent a great deal of time practicing and gaining a feel for how the Yo-yo works. This is the best way to learn, because you respond to how the Yo-yo moves. Teaching the Yo-yo involves making the student comfortable with the device, and building a firm foundation of knowledge
- Tell the student about the theory and history of the Yo-yo. Explain how Yo-yo works, its history and the different designs. Learning these steps helps the student visualize the mechanics of working with a Yo-yo. This enables thim to progress further when he has mastered the basics
- Show the student how to hold the Yo-yo. Tie a permanent loop and knot in the end of the string. Feed a small amount of string through the loop, and place it over your middle finger. This is a slip-knot that holds the Yo-yo in place. Hold the Yo-yo in the palm of your hand. This is the basic start position; demonstrate it to your student
- Teach the student the basic tricks, from which she can learn other tricks. The most obvious is the creeper or sleeper move. Demonstrate this by throwing the yo-yo down, out of your hand. Depending on the model, this causes it to go down to the ground, and stay there for a period of time. Quickly tug on the string -- to coil the yo-yo back up -- when it loses some of its momentum. Demonstrate this move
- Tell the student to practice these moves. Becoming comfortable with a Yo-yo is crucial to further development. When the student has mastered the creeper move, he will have an appreciation of how to hold and perform tricks. Learning to maneuver a Yo-yo is tricky, and requires many hours of practice
Chinese Yo-yo Tricks
- The Chinese yo-yo is made of two plastic wheels connected by a steel rod. The yo-yo's center of gravity falls directly in the center of the rod, which allows it to balance on a string. By manipulating the sticks connected to the string, the yo-yo can be made to spin and hum along the string, allowing users to perform a wide variety of Chinese yo-yo tricks
- Basic Techniques: Beginners will want to learn the basic Chinese yo-yo tricks first, as these will be the foundation for more advanced tricks. One of the basic tricks is to do the "open string spin" with the yo-yo. Begin by placing the yo-yo on the string between two sticks. Hold the sticks so that the string is in a V shape; the yo-yo should be sitting on the ground slightly to your right. Start manipulating your sticks so that the yo-yo is rolling along the ground. Pull both sticks up into the air so that the Chinese yo-yo is about one foot off the ground. Quickly raise your right stick up to initiate the spinning motion of the yo-yo, and then loosely raise your left stick. Continue this motion to keep the yo-yo spinning along the string. The same procedure is followed for the "cross string spin," with just one adjustment. At the beginning, while the yo-yo is still resting on the floor, switch the sticks between your hands by passing the right stick in front of the left. Then, continue with the same procedure as before. Understanding the basic technique for these spinning tricks will be necessary as you move into more advanced tricks
- Advanced Tricks: After the basic spinning techniques are understood, move into more advanced Chinese yo-yo tricks. Visit ChineseYoYo.org for detailed instructions and example videos on these complex tricks (see References). To begin, try the "Ant Climbing Tree," which features the Chinese yo-yo climbing up the vertical string. Then, move onto the "Around the Leg" or "Around the Arm" trick, which actually sends the yo-yo spinning around your limbs. The Harvard Chinese YoYo Club also features a variety of tricks on its website (see References). One of the most advanced tricks featured on this site is "Around the World," which requires you to release the stick and yo-yo from the right hand. The stick and yo-yo rotate completely around the left hand and are then caught by the right hand. "Goldenfinger" is another interesting trick that involves advanced practice. The spinning yo-yo is actually placed on the tips of your index and middle finger. After a few seconds, the fingers then throw the yo-yo back onto the string, which hangs free from the left stick. As the yo-yo reaches the string, the right stick wraps around the yo-yo axle once and is caught by the right hand
- 1 x Sundia Nimble Diabolo Collectable Plastic Yo-Yo
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.15||USD$ 41.95||USD$ 39.76||USD$ 36.83||USD$ 36.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.