Customers Also Bought
- Material Selection: High strength aluminum, sandblast finished
- Suitable for Door: Inswing door
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree Door
- Electric Lock: Magnetic lock series of 500Kgs
- Finished for Shell: Anodized aluminum
- Special aluminum, firm and durable
- Special design, suitable with all kinds of door
- The best choice of access control
- This is a ZL magnetic lock special stent for access control system
- Special design, suitable with all kinds of the door
How to Install Mail Slots in Doors:
- Choose a style of mail slot that fits your taste and home style. You can find mail-slot kits at most lumberyards, hardware stores or home centers
- Decide on an appropriate height for placement of the slot. This may be determined by door design or physical requirements
- Remove the door from its hinges by removing hinge pins, and place the door on saw horses or a handy work surface
- Trace the pattern for the slot with a marker or pencil. Make sure that the slot is centered and level. Some kits come with a paper pattern to use, while others use part of the kit itself for this step
- Drill a 3/8-inch hole in each corner on the inside edge of the slot layout you traced onto the door. These will be starting points for the jigsaw (saber saw) blade to fit into
- Insert the jigsaw blade into one of the holes and follow the pattern around all four sides
- Attach the outside faceplate (the plate with the flap) to the outside of the door with the provided mounting screws. The plate may be attached to the sleeve (a tube that covers the rough edge of the hole and passes through the door), or the sleeve may be a separate unit that you will fit by turning the door over and resting the sleeve inside the hole and onto the outside plate
- Attach the inside plate to the door with the provided mounting screws
- Consider mounting a basket to catch the mail before it hits the floor. Some manufacturers provide baskets. Make sure to put the basket low enough that magazines will be able to fit into the slot
- Put the door back on its hinges
- 1 x ZL Magnetic Lock Special Stent for Access Control System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.24||USD$ 23.54||USD$ 21.85||USD$ 19.59||USD$ 19.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.