Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3in inch Sony CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz; NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency (Vertical): PAL: 50Hz; NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 4-9mm
- Lamps: 36 pcs White Lamps
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Mirror Function: ON/OFF Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V 800mA
- Safety & security, security automation, solution provider, system integration
- Use 1/3 inch SONY CCD chip
- 420 TV Lines, 4-9mm lens, with 36 pcs white lamps
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the Camera with care
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, users, and can radiate Radio frequency energy and ,if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense
- Video Input: 8 Channel video inputs
- Audio Input: 8 Channel audio input
- Single Frame Rate: 25 Frames / second (PAL) / 30 frames / second (NTSC)
- Display Resolution: 704 x 288 (PAL), 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- Video Resolution: 352 x 288 (PAL), 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- Disk Occupancy: 150-200M / Road / hour
- Total Resources: 200 Frame
- A card 8-way, audio and video synchronization
- The total resources of 200 frame
- Using TW6802B Chip
- H.264 compression format
- It is compatible with AMD and so on the surface of virtually all of the motherboard world
- Support for integrated graphics, Vista system
- To support remote centralized management, but also do not have to open router ports
- 1 x 8 Channel DVR Video Capture Card
- 8 x 1/3in SONY CCD 420TVL Zoom Cameras
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Vidio Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 532.69||USD$ 519.40||USD$ 506.11||USD$ 488.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.