Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality solid plastic material, which is durable and solid for use
- Challenge yourself to solve puzzles with this rubik cube
- The great rubik cube is a perfect toy for children and adults
- Every detail of the magic cube is so exquisite and excellent, which makes it unique and outstanding
- The magic cube comes with compact design and smooth feel
- A great gift for you and kids, which can develop the kids' logical thinking
- Color: Black
- Edge Length: 5cm/2in
- Height: 12.5cm/4.9in
- The size of the rubik cube is neither too big nor small, and you can carry and use it conveniently
- The puzzle rubik is the indispensable desktop accessory when you need to refresh and rethink
- The 7-layer 12-color polygonal magic cube comes with brand new material and high quality
- There are twelve different surfaces and colors of the puzzle rubik, which is enough for you to practice your logical thinking
- The surface of the cube touches smooth and comfortable, which is perfect for you to play
Magic Cube Tutorial:
Rubik's magic cube can be challenge; when you are solving one side the other side messes up on you. According to Michiel van der Blonk, you can solve the magic cube with a layer by layer approach and using only four algorithms or sequence of moves. Once you learn to recognize when to use an algorithm and memorize the four algorithms, you should be able to solve the magic cube within one minute. It is best to learn the algorithms one by one since it is the hardest part
Learn the notation symbols which is considered standard: Right (R), Left (L), Up (U), Down (D), Front (F), Back (B)
- Learn the mathematical X, Y and Z axes:
- X--rotate the cube looking at the Right face
- Y--rotate the cube looking at the Up face
- Z--rotate the cube looking at the Front face
Learn the technique to solve the magic cube in the layer by layer method: Make a cross on the top layer, insert the corners to make the top layer complete, insert the middle layer edges, make a cross on the bottom layer, rotate the corners to make the bottom color complete, Swap corners to fix the bottom corners, swap (or carousel) edges to fix the bottom edges
Learn the first algorithm "The Cross:"
- Put the front-bottom sticker on top-front "D" "L" "F" "L;" put the front-top sticker on top-front "F" "U" "R" "U;" put the front-right sticker on top-front "U" "R" "U;" put the front-left sticker on top-front "U" "L" "U."
How to Solve the Magic Cube:
The magic cube, also known in mathematical circles as the magic square, is a complicated math puzzle requiring you to input the correct numbers so that every row adds up to the same number. You can build magic squares with a multiple of boxes, but learning to work them is easiest if you start small, and work a three-by-three cube
- Map out a three-by-three square with three rows of three slots. In total, you will have nine blank squares to work with. Place a number "1" in the middle of the top row
- Go up one and right one space. Since there is nothing above the top row, this will take you to the lower right-hand corner space. Write the number "2" in this space
- Go up one space and to the right. Since your number 2 is in the right-most column, your number moves over to the left middle space. Write a number "3" in this space
- Repeat the same sequence, but since the space is already occupied, roll down to the lowest left column. Write the number "4" in this space
- Repeat the sequence, up one and right one space. Write the number "5" in the middle space
- Go up one and to the right one, write the number "6" in the uppermost right hand corner
- Drop down to the box just below the number 6 and write in number "7."
- Go up one space, and to the right. Since there is no column to the right, the next number falls into the uppermost left-hand slot. Write the number "8" into this box
- Move up on, and to the right. There is no space above the box, so it falls into the middle box on the lowest row. Write the number "9" into the remaining box
- Add the numbers vertically and horizontally across each box to get the number 15
- Use this same strategy, up one, right one to solve larger magic squares. Magic square puzzle books often come with numbers strategically placed in the boxes, and it is up to you to figure out the sequence of the empty boxes. If you have a 4 in the lowest middle box, begin working your way up from the bottom by moving up one space, and right one space, adding the number 5
- Repeat this process until the puzzle is solved. To check your numbers, add all the numbers in each column both vertically and horizontally to ensure you get the same answer all the way around the puzzle
- 1 x Rubik
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.75||USD$ 60.84||USD$ 58.94||USD$ 56.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?